Easily manage gaming machine authorisations with the new QuickChange. Soon to be accessible via your MAXsys account, QuickChange will seamlessly track the full-cycle of gaming machines in one online destination.
What's staying the same?
- Applications for gaming machine changes are processed and signed off by the venue and nominated dealer or seller.
- There is no change to the fee or payment structure. Pay as You Go (PAYG) and annual subscription are still available.
- It’s no longer orange!
- The new QuickChange will be accessible via the maxsys.com.au web portal.
- Your login ID will be your email address.
- No PIN is required. Your email address and password are sufficient.
- Select machine versions from pre-populated dropdown lists.
- Venue users with the Administrator role can create and edit users.
- Changes can be made up to and on the Date of Change without notifying DMS.
- PAYG now lets you make a credit card payment after the job is completed.
Venue Registration Info
The majority of gaming venues have a team member with access to MAXsys. You can check by entering your email on the MAXsys login page.
If you get the message “Oops, the details you provided aren’t quite right.”, you don’t have an account. If you don’t get this error, you can reset your password by clicking “Forgot Password?” and following the prompts.
If you don’t have a user login for www.maxsys.com.au complete the relevant registration form below.
IMPORTANT – The form must be downloaded and saved to your computer to complete. Once completed either use the submit button in the form or manually attach to an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. The form cannot be completed and submitted in a web browser.