Easily manage gaming machine authorisations with the new QuickChange. Soon to be accessible via your MAXsys account, QuickChange will seamlessly track the full-cycle of gaming machines in one online destination.
What's staying the same?
- Applications for gaming machine changes are processed and signed off by the venue and nominated dealer or seller.
- There is no change to the fee or payment structure. Pay as You Go (PAYG) and annual subscription are still available.
- It’s no longer orange!
- The new QuickChange will be accessible via the maxsys.com.au web portal.
- Your login ID will be your email address.
- No PIN is required. Your email address and password are sufficient.
- Select machine versions from pre-populated dropdown lists.
- Venue users with the Administrator role can create and edit users.
- Changes can be made up to and on the Date of Change without notifying DMS.
- PAYG now lets you make a credit card payment after the job is completed.
Venue Registration Info
The majority of gaming venues have a team member with access to MAXsys. You can check by entering your email on the MAXsys login page.
If you get the message “Oops, the details you provided aren’t quite right.”, you don’t have an account. If you don’t get this error, you can reset your password by clicking “Forgot Password?” and following the prompts.
If you don’t have a user login for www.maxsys.com.au complete the relevant registration form below.
- Right click and download the Venue Registration Form.
- Open the downloaded PDF form in Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please Note: DIGITAL SIGNING DOES NOT WORK IN AN INTERNET BROWSER.
- Complete the Venue Details and Licensee or Approval Manager Details sections.
- In the Authorisation section enter the date, your name and position. Then click the signature field.
- Select your Digital ID, click Continue. If you haven’t set up a Digital ID:
- Select ‘Configure New Digital ID’.
- Select ‘Create a new Digital ID’ and press ‘Continue’.
- Select ‘Save to File’ and press ‘Continue’.
- Enter your details.
- Select Key Algorithm of ‘2048-bit RSA’ (this should be default)
- Select Use Digital ID for ‘Digital Signatures’ (this should be default)
- Press ‘Continue’.
- Confirm the save location of your Digital ID. Change the location by clicking ‘Browse’.
- Enter and confirm a strong password for your Digital ID. Press ‘Save’.
- Select your newly created Digital ID.
- Enter your Digital ID password.
- Click Sign, this will prompt you to save the PDF form again. This should be the last change you make before submitting.
- Press ‘Submit Form’.
- You’ll be prompted to select an email application or webmail. Choose and press continue.
- Your operating system may ask you to give Acrobat permission to use your email application, select yes.
- Your email application (eg. Outlook) will open a new email with the completed form attached and addressed to email@example.com
- Send the email with the form attached.